Saturday, May 11, 2002


Memories #56
"as lisa puts it...the crazy hot day that lisa, lauren and i went to study at kelly bundy library...but we got absolutely no work done...just et food...yum...strawberries and olives!"


oh cruddy...i have to type my blog of the day...AGAIN...stupid blogger...
ok...so we went to the ACC...my bad...not the AC on saturday

celebrated gramma's 88th b-day yesterday! yay grandma! keep it going! and so grace, and jules came over and our parents played MJ for awhile...and then the girls went to yorkdale while i stayed home and talked with lisa on the phone about everything and anything under the sun. watched 'vatel' this really cool french movie with gerard depardieu and uma thurman...and polish paul called too!

went to a restaurant where i saw my lovely little cousins, erica and reina who i haven't really seen in ages! they're getting sooo big! i forgot that they're 5 and 8 and i feel sooooo old compared to them...reminds me of when we were little and we looked up to ruth and alice...
and my aunt spilled the teapot and got tea everywhere and this guy came to clean it up and his name tag said 'david' and i poked grace and she looked and we laughed cuz we've both been having 'david' issues!

and lisa and lauren picked me up at winners today cuz i walked with my sister to shoppers cuz she was buying the paper and lauren overslept...but either way...we had a great long workout and a nice delicious lunch at spaha where we saw that cute waiter from last time...

and antho class was good...we got a new prof who's sooo much more interesting...but today it was kinda long and i was getting a headache...and so i wasn't really paying attention and passing notes to jonathon and here's some of it:
me: =) have you had your kit kat today?
j: no, it's fattening
me: true...but i believe that if you had one, you might not fall asleep in class because you'd have a sugar high
j: i suppose so, but i wouldn't be able to concentrate knowing that the sugar is turning to fat while we sit here and pass notes! ;p


and now i gotta call me silly boy, joel...who told me to call at 11 after he finishes watching wrestling!

No comments: