Friday, May 24, 2002


Memories #34
"going for bbtea with joel and shari...it was a cool bbtea place...they had swings for us to sit on...and shari sat on one side and i sat on the other side with joel and we kept bumping each other and/or our knees...but the drinks and that garlic bread wasn't too bad..."


YESSSS!!! jesse came back!!!! yay!!!! yah yah yah!!!!!! now rory can dump dean, that snotty boy....and get together with jesse!!! mwahahaaaaa!!! ok...i'm calming down now...unfortunately...and lorelai and christopher aren't working out, eh? too bad....but yes! jesse got a kiss from rory....happy happy fun fun!

alright...enuf gilmore girls...

"dough, the stuff that buys me beer
Rae, the guy that sells me beer
Me, the guy that drinks the beer
Far, the distance to my beer
So, i think i'll have a beer
La, la la la la la la
Tea, no thanks i'll have my beer
and that leads me back to, DOH!!!"

Homer Simpson Beer Song - sung to do, re, mi


ames...you're a nutty girl...too nutty for me...

watched jennifer lopez's movie 'angel eyes' today...well a little bit of it anyways...and that guy who plays her guardian angel is pretty good looking if i don't say so myself...too bad he doesn't seem to have too much of a life...except to stalk...oops...i mean guard j.lo...

my boss is being stupid again....she somehow reminds me of my mother...she'd tell me something...like..."edmond can't make it today so his brother will be filling in for him...so stay till 8pm so you can lock shop"..."oh wait...mr. zhu will be in so no worries"...and then she COMES BACK to make sure everything goes alright...instead of working out...geez...calm down...we're not gonna steal any pianos....ugh....

No comments: