Friday, May 31, 2002


Memories #39
"the smc men's waterpolo team! good job on winning your games boys! comprised or mostly the third floor elmsley boys like, jason, california matt, los angeles matt, marko, scott, peter, andrew, and howe just to name a few...and it was great considering i was their only cheerleader at their games at the AC!"


i discovered THE BEST show on earth!!! it's called the jamie kennedy experiment (JKX) and it's jamie disguises himself as different ppl and does practical jokes on unsuspecting ppl and they get exed! it's the funniest show!!! i was laughing so hard i coulda peed on myself except that i didn't...my mom was wondering why i was howling with laughter in the basement at 12 in the morning!!!

work sux...why do we hafta work? why can't we all be rich and just chill and hang with friends and eat and drink and be merry?

volunteered at the alumni office today...helped eva with this 150th anniversary thingy for the alumni that's coming up...stapling 600 copies of this letter to posters...and then we had to count them into separate piles...and then we had to put them in large envelopes to send to the different principals at the different schools...and then we had a lunch that my mom packed...thanx mom!

"Your heart is not open so I must go
The spell has been broken...I loved you so
Freedom comes when you learn to let go
Creation comes when you learn to say no
You were my lesson I had to learn
I was your fortress you had to burn
Pain is (a) warning that something's wrong
I pray to God that it won't be long
I wanna go higher

There's nothing left to try
There's no place left to hide
There's no greater power
Than the power of goodbye

Your heart is not open so I must go
The spell has been broken...I loved you so
You were my lesson I had to learn
I was your fortress"

Madonna



No comments: