Monday, May 27, 2002


i have no memories today because i can't think of anything right now...no...i'm NOT drunk...i'll have something tomorrow...i saw kinsey today! girl! you look excellent!!!

class was horrible...this is what the prof wrote on the board in 2 hrs...
Adapidae
Omomyidae
catopithicus
haplorhine
parapithecidie
propliopithecidie
*Aegyptopithicus zeuxis*
frugivore
dryopithicus
sivapithicus
australopithesines
Taung child
a. gracilis
a. robustus
ardiptihecus ramidus
a. amenensis
replacement theory
multiple origins
puncuated equilibrium


is it just me or does this look like a spelling/dictionary class? what kinda prof gives these half-assed notes?!?!? ugh...i swear...you gotta be there to understand the pain i go through...oh oh! and plus they told me my tutorial time is wed at 4pm...who goes at 4pm?!?!? hello?!?! i asked for wed 8pm or mon 8pm...where in the world did i ask for wed 4pm?!?!!? *groan*

on a lighter note...met up with lisa, lauren, jenn and flo at gabby's for lunch today and chilled...it's good to see you girls! bought fries for my piano teacher, ed cuz i forgot my piano books at home...teehee...tried to make it better by bribing him with fries!! and met up with moshe for...chinese food! it was pretty good! it's fun chilling with moshe cuz he's always making fun of me! ;p and then after class i went to this place called madison (cross the street from utoronto school) and had an irish cream baileys with coffeee....yeh baby!

and now grace just told me she got into U of T!!! i luv you grace!!! if you come to u of t we'll have sooo much fun!!!!

anyway...gotta do my linguistics assignment now cuz i hafta call susan back to verify answers...and yes i got 100% on my first assignment...yea baby! today is MY day!!! mwahahahaaaa.....

No comments: