Saturday, May 25, 2002


Memories #35
"studying with rob and adelaide at the earth science's library...we got hungry so we went for some chow without winsion...went to a chinese restaurant and tried (i stress TRIED) to order food in chinese...can you imagine? the three of us are chinese yet we're so completely white-washed that we can't even order food...the sad accented chinese sounds that DID make it outta our mouths were met with snickering by the restaurant owner..."


yeh...i was just on the phone with rob...and it was really interesting as i was sitting on the kitchen floor staring out of the window...and as i'm talking with him...the sky turns from light blue to dark clouds...to rain...to lightning...hmmm...the strong presence of rob...haha!

well i found out that socially, a kid should be weened off mom's milk at around two...but apparently it's a fact that some kids aren't weened off until the ripe old age of five...tho...most parents by that time don't usually feed their kids in public by that age...found that out courtesy of steve, the voice teacher whose wife just had a baby girl, madison...a two pounder...the size of a tub of butter...

"There’s a song that’s inside of my soul
It’s the one that I’ve tried to write over and over again
I’m awake in the infinite cold
But you sing to me over and over and over again

Sing to me the song of the stars
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours I pray
To be only yours
I know now you’re my only hope"

Mandy Moore


went to the movies with tanaka today and saw 'unfaithful'...interesting...it's not what you think it is...there's a bit more to it then the previews show...but meh...what did I know?!?!? my dear friend tanaka, thanx for the update on your love life...trust me...you'll be fine...you're a strong person and you'll look back on this and see this as an 'experience'...one that you may not have liked...but one nevertheless...

No comments: