Friday, May 10, 2002


Memories #21
"sitting infront of sidney smith with luke...waiting for joel to finish his class...it's a monday...and sometimes joel will go to downsview instead of finch so that would suck cuz i'd have waited for him for nothing...either way...it's fun sitting outside on the bench chatting luke...while he waits for john..."


finished my book today...had a multigrain bagel and an extra large french vanilla cappuccino at tim horton's and spent an hour there reading and waiting before i went to work...i didn't want to go early...cuz there's this kid there who's like in love with me...but i stress KID...he's like grade 10...i don't understand why....ugh...they had a party cuz the grade 3 harmony class was done and he came to my room and kept asking if i wanted to eat or drink anything...oy...

"my sweet old etcetera
aunt lucy during the recent

war could and what
is more did tell you just
what everybody was fighting

for,
my sister
isabel created hundreds
(and
hundreds) of socks not to
mention shirts fleaproof earwarmers

etcetera wristers etcetera, my
mother hoped that

i would die etcetera
bravely of course my father used
to become hoarse talking about how it was
a privilage and if only he
could meanwhile my

self etcetera lay quietly
in the deep mud et

cetera
(dreaming,
et
cetera, of
Your smile
eyes knees and of your Etcetera)"

E.E. Cummings - my sweet old etcetera


i'm reading this poem today cuz i remember marko reading it in john's room and it was really cool...and so i went home and saved it on my computer...and i was just fixing up my resume and saw it...and it reminded me of marko...he's really poetic like that...i'll make a memory of him tomorrow...it's funnie...

ames is back! i can't believe she's been gone for a week! and i must admit that i DID miss her a little! sounds like she had a ton of fun from all the anecdotes that she describes to me! too bad she didn't hook herself a boy! ;p

it's too bad the leafs lost...much sad...awwwwww...

No comments: