Monday, May 13, 2002


Memories #24
"exactly 7 months ago i celebrated my smcsu victory by getting my 'button' done...i'm not explaining because either you know or you don't know and lets leave it at that! since then the novelty's worn off but it's still cool and it has since inspired me to workout more! ;p"


mwahaha! i went to my first anthro lecture today and is was sooooo boring!!! the prof is soft-spoken...oh well...i'll sit closer to the front next time and hopefully it'll pick up now that the intro stuff is done...hafta call joel about the books...meh...and the prof let us out 45 mins into the class...it's a 2 hr lecture!

yeh...yeh...gritty leafs! nuff said...

it was raining....AGAIN!!...remember a coupla blogs back when i said i loved rain? let me correct that statement...i love rain when i don't hafta WALK in it....i spent the whole day walking in rain...my shoes got a squishy and i got all wet....so...maybe i'm not all that crazy anyway...poor tim didn't bring an umbrella and walked in steady rain for 10 mins...luckily he's got short hair and it doesn't make THAT huge of a difference...but it's kinda sad when both benny and i have umbrellas...oh well...

haha...flo and i went applying for summer part-time jobs at indigo, chapters and nike today...man...we shouldn't go together...we are the NUTTIEST ppl...but if we make a good impression...whatever...and plus..it will be pretty sad if flo gets the job and i don't...or vice versa....we should do this thing where it's like...'hire BOTH of us!' ....nope...i don't think so!

"Hush now
I see a light in the sky
Oh, it's almost blinding me
I can't believe
I've been touched by an angel with love "

Celine Dion

No comments: