Monday, May 06, 2002


Memories #17
"working out at the AC...thanx to ava who got me started near the end of the first semester...i always WANTED to go to the AC...just been too SCARED to walk in there by myself! that place is the scariest place on earth for ppl who don't work out regularly...very intimidating...but going with ava really helped me get over the scary factor...then i went by myself or with john...and those were good times! working out at hart house was a disaster tho...the coupla times i've gone there were very INTERESTING...one time the treadmills weren't working properly with me...got frustrated and started running the track...haha...that was FUNNIE! the track isn't even straight! it curves and is bumpy...plus there's no fans! another time i was running the treadmill with flo and my walkman fell of the treadmill and basically went 'klunk, klunk, klunk...bam!' ...hmm...good times!"


so nothing interesting today...went to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned...now they're all sparkly and clean...oh wait...i just had dinner...nevermind! haha...cuz my dentist's office is at promenade mall...my mom and i went shopping afterwards! hahahaaaa! it felt soooo good to go shopping!! yeh! and basically went and slept the whole day away...and now i'm gonna go for a run...while watching tv...haha...thank the lord for treadmills!

chek this:


No comments: