Sunday, May 19, 2002


Memories #29
"meeting at timmy ho's at the corner of bay and bloor on monday mornings with christine, netta, jaqlyn, and rashida....until we realized that we'd rather sleep in then meet up with each other!"


i'm staring at a gray hippo with it's mouth wide open...it's a candle that my grandmother bought for me from the shaw festival place at niagara-on-the-lake...where i just got back from...dad decided to take the family on a 'trip' today...since amelia suggested it and he could NEVER refuse her...so off on our day trip with everyone 'comfy' in our van...except for me...because there are 5 ppl in our family i'm always stuck in the very rear of the van...which normally i wouldn't complain so much about...except that it's such a hassle getting in and out of plus the seats don't go back (or mom prefers that they don't) so it's always ramrod straight up...and trust me....you don't wanna sit here for 4 hrs...NOT fun...oh well....i get a big-assed mouth of a hippo candle and a inuit guy made of some pretty stones...hmmmm

"I'm torn
I'm all out of faith
This is how i feel
I'm cold and i am shamed lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn"

Natalie Imbruglia


you ALWAYS know what i'm thinking when you read sad lyrics...i'm not going into details...i'll let you stew...but i was thinking in the car ride home how i'll post the lyrics of 'torn' if i don't hear from bobo or if i do hear from him i'd post some other lyrics....now you know...

leafs lost....that's ok...

i'm actually liking my linguistics very much...i'm INTERESTED in my courses...holy jesus mother of god i'm actually WANTING to study...that's completely unbelievable since i never once WANTED to study for my courses this year....hmmm....obviously life sci is not for me...never again....no more calc, physics and chem...wellll...after chm138 this summer anyway....

No comments: