Wednesday, May 01, 2002


Memories #12
"FROSH week! was amazing!...got run over by a little old homeless man on a bike...lost my frosh kit...went to the 'IT' club with rashida and sean, where sean saved me from 'stifler'...went to the party at pavilion with bernie where he ditched me and i met up with jason, joel, ramona and anna...went to the blue jays game where st. mike's was THE BEST!...'drop you pants!'...tried to steal the engineer's hats, painted the horses balls blue in the middle of queen's park, played stupid games where one of our frosh leaders left because she got her hair wet and had to go home to get it straightened...AGAIN!...met sooo many new and cool ppl!"


i want a hat like the one rachel leigh cook wore in "get carter"....can you tell i was watching that movie today? ;p i feel soooo very very relaxed!

so yes...i lied...i didn't do anything after my exam yesterday...i went home, watched the leafs play and then went to sleep...actually...i lied again...i napped before dinner...but you know what tho? i WANTED to celebrate yesterday...just that i was denied by everyone...'gotta sleep, gotta shower, gotta study'...ugh...so there i was walking to kelly library to fix up a stupid fine that i paid two weeks ago and they tell me i gotta speak to the librarian who left at 5 pm (an hour before i got there) WHO KNEW?!?!? i only FINISHED my exam at 5pm!!!! argh!!! and then i was gonna take the subway home and ran into eva who gave me a drive home! yay!

spoke to karina on the phone today...it was soo good! haven't chatted with her in longest time (except on icq) but we totally just kill each other! tried to call tanaka...but i think she was working..at least she's back home again! we want to go shopping tomorrow! finally!! i didn't think i'd make it if i didn't stay away from a mall anymore! ;p

ok...so i was SUPPOSED to clean my room today...you see...during the exams it just got sooooo messy...and since i had nothing in particular to do today...ugh...no...spent all day watching tv...;p and cat naps...and working out after being a couch potato for 2 weeks...no small feat! but i felt really good to be exercising again! ;p

"Well hey
So much I need to say
Been lonely since the day
The day you went away
So sad but true
For me there's only you
Been crying since the day
The day you went away"

M2M


so i haven't mentioned bobo in awhile...well not in my blogs anyway...you know why? because there's NOTHING to mention...i think i'm over him...probably until i see him again...which won't be for a long time anyway...we're all on break so everyone's GONE...told me he'd call me...yeh right...i told myself that i don't really care...but unfortunately...even now...my phone's right next to me...=( oh well...tv again!

No comments: