Friday, May 03, 2002


Memories #14
"me and andrew stole sean's beer at the beginning of the year as a prank for a payoff to the 'joke' he played on me...i'm not going to elaborate on THAT....we hid the beer in john's room and sure enuf (although not anticipated....didn't even think of that reaction) sean went totally nuts when he couldn't find his beer...eventually he found it but he stayed REALLY MAD at andrew and not mad at me...(it was TOTALLY my fault) but after that incident....i'm not guilty if sean misses anything!"


so omg!!!...what would i do if flo wasn't on council with me this year?!?!? flo...DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!! i'm gonna do whatever i can to help you...we're like sista's! we buy the same clothes and jewelery...like the same guys (ok...not really) do most council stuff together...we both have HUGE mouths...come on!!!! what would i do without my counterpart!!! you've haven't even gone yet and i'm in a HUGE FUNK!!! ahhhhh!!!

ok...i'm done with THAT...

i forgot the keys to lock up the studio today...who knew that the guitar teacher wasn’t gonna come today and that i had to change my handbag and not think i was gonna need to lock up? had to call my boss to come and lock up...whooo boy....luckily she was like 2 mins away....but still...i'm SUCH a ditz…

help! I totally don’t know how to archive…eh…this sux…who knew I’d delete the most important tag?!?!? luckily...good friend vicks helped...i added her on my favorite blogs!!

OMG...almost had a heartattack...i was multitasking...trying to fix my archive...i was SUPPOSED to copy and paste my template...but i FORGOT (getting old) and just went and changed the template...knowing full well i was gonna lose everything on it...then REMEMBERED that i FORGOT to copy and paste...then i REALIZED that i could press the BACK button...and found it again...geez...

gonna sleep now...i hope i don't die or anything..


No comments: