Sunday, June 30, 2002


Memories #61
"playing jitz (the table soccer game) in the lounge with felix, jason, rocko, maritzio and anyone else who knows how to play...jason is THE jitz master...he taught me how to play...without cheating! (making the handles turn really fast), doing corner shots and sharp angles...i'm not at all good...but i can hold my own!"


so i ran into maritzio this afternoon just as he was leaving fairview and my fam was getting there (we're looking for amelia's keys...) and he came over, pecked me on the cheek while i hugged him and we talked for a coupla mins...including how brazil won...he was wearing a brazilian shirt! it's good to see him! and i love the fact that i totally didn't expect him to kiss me on the cheek...and my sister and my dad came by after and my sister was laughing at me...blah...

met up with my cousins at costco...lots of water! good stuff...and then went to their house...where my rents, grandma and my uncle played MJ while we went to scarborough town centre to shop for grace's outfits...she's a nutty cuz! and then we watched the rest of metropolis...man...the graphics are completely intense...especially when tima's face started melting...ewwww....but yeh...and then we watched 'the fifth element'...yea bruce willis! i love that movie!

but yeh...i need to go now...but it's so much fun to blog at the same time as i'm holding 5 conversations with tanaka, karina, frances, fraser and flo! this is fun...but yes...i gotta go now!

No comments: