Monday, June 10, 2002


Memories #47
"not seeing vivian since gr. 12 mandarin...and then seeing her in bio labs...being soooo completely shocked that she lost SOOO much WEIGHT! walking with her to rosedale station on nice days after our bio nite lecs! BEING in her bio nite lecs!"


oooh boy! i walked TWO hours straight with vivian today...after our classes, i went and photocopied some stuff for arash and then met up with viv and walked from mclennen to EGLINTON station! very very good workout...and this was AFTER i worked out at the AC with lisa and lauren too!

the L's squared picked me up from home today at 1:45pm and we chillaxed in lauren's car (more like singing and waving our arms and doing crazy stuff) all the way downtown...

"I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna tell everyone
To lighten up
I'm gonna tell 'em that
I've got no one to blame
Everytime I feel lame
I'm lookin' up"

Sheryl Crow


had that song ALL day in my head! it's cuz i WAS soaking up the sun today! studied in my backyard all morning and into the early afternoon (before the l's squared came) and it was soooooo nice! i haven't had a ME day in awhile...should do one soon! and then had my anthro quiz which was sooo completely stupid yet so incredibly good (because it makes you study) and had an all in all...good day!

and the icing on today's tiramisu cake....talking with john for about an hour! ;p john! you're THE BEST! we had great fun on the phone! even after i was cut off cuz my minutes ran out...john called back and we still had sooo much to talk about! i really miss our chats in your room...and watching movies on your bed(s)...(he's sooo tall that he needs TWO single beds together...and even then..he sleeps diagonally!) and going to jaka's with pat, alex...and anyone else! and working out together...and hooking each other up with new ppl!! and YAY! when you come down next wk...we are SOO hanging out again! and this time i'll spend the ENTIRE day with you! ya!

No comments: