Saturday, June 08, 2002


Memories #45
"after a chm139 test, went with gabs to BK on the corner of spadina and college where we ran into damien madina (prez of MRC) and making him laugh his ass off the ENTIRE time we spent eating there...and all the way to sorbora rez, where we went to visit kevin and lawrence...the coolest guys on the first floor!"


juju asked me to take this test...and finally...here's proof that i'm really a blonde in disguise...




Take the What High School
Stereotype Are You?
quiz, by Angel.

ugh...too bad i don't like watching the tyson fight...joel wanted me to go but i'm not into that stuff...but the much movie awards is much more interesting then a boxing fight where ppl lose their ears...

"A man can tell a thousand lies
I've learned my lesson well
Hope I live to tell
The secret I have learned, 'till then
It will burn inside of me

The truth is never far behind
You kept it hidden well
If I live to tell
The secret I knew then
Will I ever have the chance again"

Madonna


i was actually on the phone with joel earlier...but i had to go cuz my fam was taking us out for dinner at a 'new' buffet (pronounced: bofay) and it really really sucked...i now have a migraine...cuz i've come to the conclusion that if i sit facing forward i get migraines easier then if i sit on the side (like on the subway or bus)...i'm too weird....

plus i'm crying again...and ruining my eyeliner...stupid 'pearl harbor'...why do ALWAYS hafta cry everytime i see movies like that? and yes ames...we gotta watch 'legally blonde' again...that's a COOL movie!

No comments: