Monday, June 17, 2002


Memories #50
"flo and her 'flavor' of the week...hmm...sorta like me...but thanx to bobo...screwed up...but anyway...TOM TOM TOM! there...i'm done...oh wait...MIKE MIKE MIKE...her obsession...but i'm cheating here...this is NOT a memory...not yet..."


flo says that obsessions are good for you...that way you won't go insane...i'd like to digress...but anyway...we had a cool workout this morning at the AC...weights in the weight room where luke look-alike was...and flo's like gaga over him...she's keep looking in the mirror at him! ah flo! you kill me! we did stairs and rowing...thanx lisa for introducing me to that wonderful contraption of a rowing machine! and then....low and behold! flo saw mike today! she's a nutty girl that one....

we went to robarts so that i could look up stuff for my anthro project...it was disgusting because stupid people would take out the books and not return them...WHY?!?!? I RETURNED THEM! why can't YOU?!?!? ugh...no words to describe my disgust...benny saw me on the fourth floor acting like a ditz with the librarian...'and how do you find the articles on the catalogue again?' and i helped him and tim find some article...nice...then benny went to his 4'o-clock tutorial and tim and i studied on the fifth floor for a bit...

robyn and linda came by! i HATE YOU GURLS!!! i can't believe you saw antonio sabato!!!! UGH!! at the nike store? i applied for a job there...didn't get it cuz i lost interest....but...they went shopping!!! and then i left for the office while tim went to workout...

office was a MESS! deans and polish paul knocked out the wall to the fridge and cupboards and now there's no wall! ;p and they stripped the other part of the office of paint...and primed it! very well done boys! i thought kirsten would be lonely in the office by herself...but she was amusing herself with msn! nice! john called from marko's house and we had a GREAT conversation! i hafta say...i haven't heard from marko for a month...since last time john came...and it's so nice to hear from him! we just kept hurling jokes and shit at each other...the whole time i'd be ADD (attention deficit disorder...incase some ppl don't know) because kate and jo figeiredo came by...and so did elaine...and polish chris...and ALL these other ppl...and i'd be talking to them WHILE on the phone...yikes! thanx marko for being sooo completely patient with me! ;p

"I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.
I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world"

Louie Armstrong


john picked me up in his little red sports car after my class! i gotta say we had GREAT timing! ;p i was JUST let out...and he just came up! and we drove up north to yonge and major mac...and met up with marko and his friends, brian and lex, at timmy ho's...and you'll NEVER guess what we did! uh huh...that's right...we spent about an hour and a half at timmy ho's (well i did anyway...) playing SCRABBLE! ingenius! i luv it! lisa and lauren came by and the 6 of us just played and talked...it was GREAT! ;p

now i gotta do my linguistic's assignment...i won't have any time tomorrow cuz that's ANOTHER busy day!

No comments: