Monday, June 03, 2002


Memories #41
"economics class...there was this guy who had the most amazing eyes...they were a piercing blue and i could NEVER stop looking at them...one day i just went up to him and told him that he had the most gorgeous eyes...turned around to leave and he was like 'thanx, my name is richard, what's yours?' and i almost died from shock...but i told him my name...and then i dropped economics...."


mwahahahaaa!! i had an AMAZING workout with flo today...met up at the AC and we did free weights, the stairmaster (aka bum-master) and abs...and then flo started flirting with her math TA, some cute guy in a red shirt and the HOTTEST of them all....the soccer boy who does the towels downstairs...oh yes...she still likes tom....

then we went to shoppers where we went on a shopping frenzy...called this new lip glide from revlon, eyeshadow (cuz i lost my old one), and the sales lady, emilia was sooo nice to us...

Prayer for the Stressed
"grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change,
the courage to change the things i cannot accept,
and the wisdom to hide the bodies of thos people i had
to kill today because they pissed me off

and also, help me to be careful of the toes i step on
today as they may be connected to the ass that i may have
to kiss tomorrow

help me to always give 100% at work...
12% on monday
23% on tuesday
40% on wednesday
20% on thursday
5% on fridays

and help me to remember...
when i'm having a really bad day,
and it seems that people are trying to piss me off,
that it takes 42 muscles to frown and
only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!"

AMEN!


my bad...i just got home...and ames told me she found my old eyeshadow...YES!!!! it was new...i was peeved...and so now i can return this new one...

ran into eddie at the subway station...same old eddie...still making fun of me WITH david about my social skills....bleh...this was after we had drinks at spaha...there was this really cute guy with really nice eyes! nono...not richard...thanx to kirsten who reminded me of the richard episode...spent some fun time at the office...when chris came we were looking at some guys stripping...NICE! ;p

des...you should email me your blogger page...and yes...i'll bring your notebook on wednesday...thanx very much...
i went to the linguistics help lab this evening for about 45mins instead of anthro...i figured anthro was sooo boring and i'd learn more at the lab, right? WRONG....ugh...nuff said...

No comments: