Saturday, June 29, 2002


Memories #60
"ian and his cutie gf jennie! they make the cutest couple i've ever seen! and they're always at brennan making out! ah...to be in a relationship like that....something i dream about all the time...you guys are my idols!"


so i just got home from grace and jules...grace will be an extra on a new tv show called 'monk' and she'll be filming next week tuesday to friday...can you say cool? i'll get her signature soon so i can be like 'so yeh...this is my famous cousin grace!'....soon! and ames is out with mom and dad...retrieving her jacket she left behind yesterday at the buffet that we went to...where jules was on ELM (eating less movement) and it was difficult for her to splurge on food...

met up with fayewood and tanaka at yorkdale where we went to orfus rd. to do some awesome shopping! i love shopping with my girls! we grab tons of clothes and model it infront of each other! got some amazing stuff for great prices! i love shopping cheap...see what you can do with so little money! and tanaka was driving her boat of a car...and went over some bump and broke the steel pipe that connects her right back wheel with the rest of the car...i'm amazed that we're all still alive! that's a reck of a car...it has two HUGE cracks going through the windshields of the car...and scratches and dents like there's no tomorrow...ahahaaa...tanaka's boat...

"Just say you'll love me for the rest of your life
I gotta lotta love and I don't want to let go
Will you still love me for the rest of my life?

'Cause I can't go on
No, I can't go on
I can't go on
If I'm on my own"

Chicago


i'm tired...watched some 'metropolis' with grace at their house...i love the awesome effects of anime! there was this really cool scene where there was a fire in the sewers...and these robotic firefighters come...and it's just soooo cool! you gotta see it to understand! well...i guess i'll go and watch some 'laputa' now...

No comments: