Wednesday, June 26, 2002


Memories #58
"winter carnival was 3 days...one of the three days included going over to trinity for a bbq and vodka melons...went with frances, christian, flo, and edward...we were all soooo intimidated by these hugely intellectual ppl...but we eventually ate in their huge dining hall...and then the vodka melons...quite good...but our vodka jello was MUCH better!"


and so...i burned my finger this morning...i picked up the tray that was in the toaster oven (cuz i'm usually the first one to use it) and held it with two fingers for about 5 secs before my fingers sent my brain the neurons that FINALLY activated my much delayed reaction...'OW! that hurts!' ....and drop it...but it's ME so i just finish toasting my bagel, eat it, and then go to my mom...'mom? what do you use for burns?' and she's like 'what did you do?' and i'm like 'i think i burned my finger' and she's like 'you're silly...i'll put some aloe vera cream on it for you'...something to THAT effect...and then i had a huge chunk of white lotion stuff on it cuz she over squirted...but it was good cuz my finger went kinda numb and it's better now...except if you press it really HARD...;p

"If you don't know me by now (If you don't know me)
You will never never never know me (No you won't)
If you don't know me by now
You will never never never know me"

Harold and the blue notes


it HAD to rain today...i HAD to get wet...it HAD to be warm sticky, damn humid weather...i HAD to wear a tanktop...ok...i'm done...

wait! i'm not! tutorial was fun cuz jonathon and i kept writing little notes on the edges of our papers about this guy named mike who ALWAYS has something to say...like an opinion...and he just kept going and going and going...like the energizer bunny...hmm...like me...but not really....i kinda shut up in tutorials...

No comments: