Thursday, June 13, 2002


Memories #49
"waiting for karina....nuff said"


i have this itch on my forehead...and it's been bothering me since linguistics lecture today...ugh...at least it didn't get red...
we had a BLAST today in class! i dunno why...but i think what's happening is all of us...chris, susan, sam, arash, fraser...we're getting really comfortable with each other...like...friends...unfortunately...we have only 2 more classes left...

omg...i'm gonna DIE! why am i rashing?!?!? first my forehead...now my forearm...gesus...

my quiz went well today...well...as well as can be expected since i didn't REALLY study till like 2 hrs before the quiz...damn...if i only knew it'll be THAT easy i woulda spent maybe 15mins more on the charts...damn...oh well...

ran into suzanne on my way from queen's park...chatted with her a bit and then isabelle stopped by...david and des...she's in our anthro class...the girl the prof had a conversation with from the back of the class to the front? yeh...that one...we stopped over at robarts to check out some stuff for anthro...

met up with karina at york mills...charysse at union and then had bbtea...and then i went to class and they went to get piercings...damn...you guys shoulda told me earlier...then i'd have cashed in my income tax return and gotten my ear pierced too...ah well

i'm tired...gonna watch JXK...so...blog some other time....

No comments: