Sunday, June 16, 2002


ames looks like a fob today...not that that's a BAD thing or anything...rather...she looks odd...just...not like the normal ames...i swear to god that when i came home today with dad...my jaw dropped and i nearly dropped the food we were bringing in! ;p your shirt has a blue butterfly on it...and it has little white dangly things on it...REALLY! and to top it off...my plaits your hair in two little pigtails...i obviously have nothing better to do then to stare at you right now! ;p

i've concluded that if my dad ever gets a heartattack...it'll probably be because of me...ahahaaa...ESPECIALLY if i'm DRIVING!!!! ;p good times!

"I’ll bring you the gift of a sky full of bluebirds
with never the sign of a cloud up above
I’ll bring you the lilt of the laughter of children
and joy in the morning love

Joy, joy, joy in the morning
Joy in the morning as long as you live
And these are the things I will give to my darlin’
These are the things to my darlin’ I’ll give

I’ll buy you a gown made of lace from the willow
in all the wide world there’s no lov-lier one
I‘ll bring you a dream to keep under your pillow
and joy in the morning sun

Joy, joy, joy in the morning
Joy in the twinkle I see in your eyes
And this be the wish that I wish for my darlin’
Green apple weather and blue berry skies

I’ll bring you a drink from the pure crystal fountains
and ply you with roses and woo you with rhyme
I’ll bring you the glow from the light on the mountains and joy in the morning time

Joy, joy, joy in the morning
Joy in the morning as long as you live
And all of my love I will give to my darlin’
All of my love to my darlin’ I’ll give

All of my love to my darlin’ I’ll give"

joy in the morning


hmmm...a touch of coffee and now to study....got a FULL day tomorrow! why...with john coming from the states and working out with flo and alll....it's gonna be fun!

No comments: