Friday, June 21, 2002


Memories #54
"i still have the ticket stub to christian's january party...


WHEN: SAT JAN 26 10PM
WHERE: 8345 DNDAS ST WEST
ABOV MAR ARTS DOJO
BRING: BOOZ N FRENZ
DIR: TK 82 JNCTION
FRM DNDAS WST STN
TO QUEBEC ST
PHN: 41 6 892 8 387

PARTY AT CHRISTIAN
N EGANS!


ok...this isn't right...disclosing his info...so i changed all the numbers...;p
and so we went...gabs, edward, ava, sandy and i met at st. george station and we waited for frances to come...but she didn't...so we tried to leave her a msg on the red bench at the dwa section...with gum...and it didn't work...but either way...she made it with her other friend janice...and christian was half drunk when we got there...and we all had an AMAZING time...we talked in depth conversations and chilled...good times..."


it's times like these that i'll cherish forever...and it's nights like these that we bring these memories alive again...frances called and wanted to do a surprise b-day party for ava and christian cuz ava's b-day was june 16 and christian's is jun 23....and the surprise didn't work out...but we all met up...fran, christian, edward, ava, me, tim, janice, and moses...we went to smiling jack's and just talked and caught everyone up with everything that's going on...tim and ed played pool! they're amazing! and christian needs a haircut...he told me soo...and ava got new glasses cuz she lost her old ones...and fran had a cake! yay!

"You ask me if I love you
And I choke on my reply
I'd rather hurt you honestly
Than mislead you with a lie

And who am I to judge you
On what you say or do?
I'm only just beginning to see the real you

And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide

I wanna hold you 'til I die
'Til we both break down and cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides"

dan hill


john and i are like playing phone tag...i'd call him and he's not home or he's busy...and he calls me and i'm not home and i hafta call him back...hopefully i'll be in touch with him tomorrow...come to think of it...same with joel...but with joel it's all jokes...he's ok with shari now...and i need to know what's up with tammy! ;p

went shopping with grace, ames and mom today...yay! got new esprit lipshine...cuz i lost my old one...yeh...i do that all the time...

No comments: