Monday, July 08, 2002


THE THINGS I DO FOR BLOGGER! DAMN IT....I WROTE A BLOG AND THEN IT DIDN'T POST AND DELETED...NOW I'M WRITING IT AGAIN!!!!!

so....i'm EXTREMELY HAPPY! so this doesn't really piss me off! i've been grinning like a fool since i read my email at gerstein...i think i floated through air all the way to smcsu where chris was on the phone with lisa and kirsten was reading her email and the office looked AWESOME! furniture's in and the walls are great!

kirsten and i went to gabby's for half-price chicken wings! and we had an AWESOME conversation on our boy situations! ahahahaa...me and bobo and her and derek! and everything is sooo clear to me now and it's all good! ;p

"From the picture on the wall
Till the bedpost that touch them all
This is where I live
This is where I do my screaming

How do you say I love you in so many other ways
This is where I live
This is what I do best

Dreaming in so much ugliness
Waking up to all that beautiful blue
Beautiful you

From the time I walked in
To the point we’re both arguing
This is how I feel
This is where I start screaming
How could you say
I’ve always felt this way
This is where I live
This is what I do best

Dreaming in so much ugliness
Waking up to all that beautiful blue
Beautiful you"

Holly McNarland


john called yesterday...right before the blackout...hold on i'll get to it in a sec...and it was soooo good to hear from him...JOHN I MISS YOU!!!! but he's sooooo busy! mr. popular! he's holding 3 jobs and tentatively seeing like 5 girls! pulling a mr. smooth! ;p

so yeh...the blackout...the reason i didn't blog yesterday....i just sent an email to my friend marko and was in the process of one to amin and it went out....ugh....why couldn't it wait? and then it was out for like an hour...so i went to bed...and now i'm tired...i don't know why...maybe it's cuz i had such an awesome workout today...ran into lily wong! the website for smcsu looks awesome lily! thanx for all the hard work! ;p

ahahaa...class was hilarious! we watched movies the entire 2 hours...and there's this movie where the dude is soooo retarded! i kept poking fun at him and making jonathon laugh! that's the best! yay!

No comments: