Monday, July 29, 2002


Carl: "Ah, sweetheart, don't destroy it. I didn't mean to make fun of it. It's cute. Honest."
Annie: "It isn't meant to be cute. Now stop acting so silly, Carl, and get back to your torts."
Carl: "What torts? Tell me what torts? You are my tort; my one and only tort. The first time I laid eyes on you, I said to myself: She's the tortiest tort in the world. And she's for me."

hahahahaaaa.....i laughed myself silly reading this on the bus...i'm pretty sure the other ppl on the bus with me thought i was some sort of psycho maniac who laughs at herself...oh dear...and i tried SO very hard not to laugh! hahahah!!! oh oh! the tears in my eyes!

finally! i finished my essay at 2pm this afternoon...quite proud of it if i do say so myself...and i was on msn all nite and all day with cahyee helping her find stuff on the net and just being SUPPORT! so i was planning on going downtown right away so we could proof-read our papers when marko called...wow...i thought you forgot about me! ;p but apparently you didn't...he called thursday about the movie...but i missed the call! (stupid caller id! i sooo need to get it!) and so it was fun talking on the phone! heehee...marko's such a busy boy that i have to book dates with him in advance! ;p no prob!

"I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad
And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me
That's too bad
In my dreams I have a plan
If I got me a wealthy man
I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd fool around and have a ball...

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world

A man like that is hard to find but I can't get him off my mind
Ain't it sad
And if he happens to be free I bet he wouldn't fancy me
That's too bad
So I must leave, I'll have to go
To Las Vegas or Monaco
And win a fortune in a game, my life will never be the same...

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world"

abba


so i went downtown to look at rocks (buildings made from natural rocks) and found...nothing...eh...what a waste of time...but i'm going with karl tomorrow to union so maybe they'll be something good there! went over to wetmore and we went over our papers...yay! went to bbq's with cahyee for chicken fingers and fries...met up with her friend brady and HIS friend glen and it was all good! i think you've got a potential job offering there! hahaha...went to class, and then we went with isabelle to gabby's for chicken wings! hahaha!

why does it have to rain? i hope it doesn't rain tomorrow! i don't NEED to walk in the rain! oh! my stupid running shoes gave me blisters at the back of my heels and the left blister broke before i realized it! WHY?!?!? it's never done this to me before! my best friends! my SHOES! what have i done to you to make you do this to me?!?!? ugh...so i wonder what i'll wear tomorrow?!?!?

No comments: