Friday, July 26, 2002


omg! i'm sooooo tired! you'd think that the ONLY friday i get off of work i'd sleep in...but NOOOOOOO...mom decides that we take a trip down to the eaton centre with grandma...so who's up at 9am?!?!?! ME! ugh...and plus...the mall is filled with pilgrims from world youth day...yes yes...how terribly negligent i've been in not mentioning what's up with them...they've only been in town since tuesday...and i'm soooo proud of our mike allemano...yes...OUR mike...st.mike's MIKE! who works on strawberry island where the pope's been residing at and i do believe the newspaper says that he's met the pope....NICE!

"My hands are small I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
and I am never broken

In the end only kindness matters
In the end only kindness matters

I will get down on my knees, and I will pray
I will get down on my knees, and I will pray
I will get down on my knees, and I will pray

We are God's eyes
God's hands
God's mind
We are God's eyes
God's hands
God's heart
We are God's eyes
God's hands
God's eyes
We are God's hands
We are God's hands"

jewel


oh yeh...back to the tired part...was up sooooo early yesterday morning...did that stupid rosi thing...i'm soooo unbelievably MAD at rosi....i'm not logging on until monday...hmf...well it's also partly cuz rosi doesn't work on weekends...but i digress...and i had this stupid report to do that's due on monday too...and then after class i went to the movies at promenade with tanaka and karina...MIIB...that's some funnie shit! we kept laughing our asses off in the theatres...and it was funnie because there were like 12 ppl in the audience...i don't know...these chicks HATE pictures...what do we do?!?! we took booth pics...we're soooo completely insane...i'll have the pics up tomorrow or something...we look sooo stupid...ahahahaaaaaa

i hate this....why are my parent's playing MJ at my cousins house when we should be at home....me in my nice nice bed....(dreaming....) grace is watching lolita...the old version...i think the guy is WAY too ugly...even jeremy irons in the newer film isn't that great looking...he wasn't bad in the musketeers...but i guess it's cuz he's not groping some girls that's 50 years younger or something...juju says i have a hollow head...she flicked my forehead and said "see? there's nothing in it"

flo has a blogger now too...it's under my favorite blogs...you gotta ask her what she means about the shrimp!!! hahahaaaa!!! that was CLASSIC!!! alright...i don't know what i'm talking about anymore...i'm going into the zone i think it has something to do with lack of sleep...oh and SHITES! i have to work at 8:45am tomorrow...damn damn damn....this is so stupid...who needs this in the summer?!?!?!?!?

No comments: