Friday, July 12, 2002


i had the weirdest dream last nite...i dreamed that my grandma wanted hash browns and asked my sister to get them for her...and then my sister decided she wanted some too....like...FOUR...and then i got jealous, stole the whole package and ate it myself...weirdness much? but yes...in case you didn't get the gist of it....i do LOVE hash browns! if i could choose what i'd eat on an island...it would be hash browns...and yes...my grandma DID buy them....and i hate them both (her and mom) for telling me that we have em in the freezer...because i'm ELMING....thanx to juju...ELM (eat less movement) and i'm not quite sure it's working....

"I don't want to understand this horror
There's a weight in your eyes that I can't
admit
Everybody ends up here in bottles
But the name tags the last thing that you
wanted
As the world explodes we fall out of it
But we can't let go because this
Will not go away
There's a house built out in space...
I can't see that thief that lives inside of
your head
But I can be some courage at the side of
your bed
I don't know what's happening and I
won't pretend
But I can be your....

Someone help us understand who
ordered
This disgusting arrangement with time
and the end
I don't want to hear who walked on
water
Because the hallways are empty and the
clock ticks"

our lady peace


monica built a new room...yay...but it's messy in the studio now...ah well...
i'm going to sleep...jogging tomorrow morning....time to DIE! ;p ahahahahaaaaaa...that's for ames!

No comments: