Tuesday, July 23, 2002


MRS. KIM: It’s early for you to be in bed.
LANE: I’m tired.
MRS. KIM: Come downstairs and have some tea.
LANE: No, thank you.
MRS. KIM: I know you’re upset but I have these rules for a reason. I’m your mother, I know what’s best for you.
LANE: Can we talk about this tomorrow please?
MRS. KIM: You see, this is exactly why I make these rules. You’re too young, too vulnerable. American boys have different values, they don’t understand respect, you get hurt. I do all of this so you don’t get hurt and now here you are hurt. I don’t like this, I don’t like this at all. Who is he, this boy who hurt you?
LANE: Henry Cho.
MRS. KIM: Cho?
LANE: Yes.
MRS. KIM: Cho sounds Korean.
LANE: It is Korean.
MRS. KIM: He was Korean?
LANE: Yes, and he was smart and wonderful and cute.
MRS. KIM: And – and you’re sure he was Korean?
LANE: He’s gonna be a doctor, he goes to church, he’s a counselor at Bible camp, and he liked me.
MRS. KIM: A doctor.
LANE: I’m so stupid. I should’ve just told you and I didn’t and now he’s gone and I’m just stupid.
MRS. KIM: Maybe I can call his mother.
LANE: I don’t want to talk about this anymore.
MRS. KIM: You’re sure he was Korean?

hahahaa....gilmore girls are CLASSIC! that is sooooo the scenario with my parents...except that i don't like asian guys!

juju is here...she and grace came over cuz their computer is fried from the lightning on sunday and grace scanned in these cool pics of steve and luke and crackbaby! and now she's gone home...but juju's STILL here...WHAT? she's STAYING OVER?!?!?!? aw MAN!!! j/j!

it's been my time of the month...i've been craving hash browns and tiramisu...and completely eating all the stuff i've been avoiding the past coupla weeks...and this just SUCKS! and now i have a headache...maybe it's cuz i left the tampons way more then the time recommended cuz i was lazy...that's what you get for being LAZY....no more...

especially now cuz i'm screwed cuz my exam today was sucky...it wasn't a BAD exam...just stupid...bleh...BUT i went over to st. mike's after and world youth day is JUST BEGINNING there! it's cool!

"Selling out
Is not my thing
Walk away
I won’t be broken again
I’m not
I’m not what you think
Dream away your life
Someone else’s dream
Nothing
Equals nothing
Letting go
Is not my thing
Walk away
Won’t let it happen again
I’m not
I’m not very smart
Why should I be sad
For what I never had
Nothing
Equals nothing
Turn to stone
Lose my faith
I’ll be gone
Before it happens"

madonna


now i'm going to do my readings...and calling ppl cuz i'm craving intelligent conversation! ;p

No comments: