Friday, July 05, 2002


Memories #65
"our formal coordinator and fellow non-smcsu-but-almost-like-one-of-us buddie, mr. mike qwadrans! thank you thank you thank you for the awesome job you did for our formal! it was a smashing success! of course...with help from fellow formal coordinator maria! big hand for the two of you! and then there's me, flo, lisa, lauren...and the other ppl that slaved away selling tickets to the day..."


tomorrow i'll do a memory about the actual formal evening...

so i called up smcsu out a fit of boredom and cuz i was pissed at my mom cuz i got to work late...ugh...and polish paul picks up the phone...hey paul! and he's there with quadrans, and holly...and i dunno who else! but it's been such a long time since i've seen mike...and after all, he's formally graduated from u of t...awwwww....so i won't be seeing HIM frequently next year! =(

"I didn't hear you leave, I wonder how am I still here,
I don't want to move a thing, it might change my memory
Oh I am what I am, I'll do what I want, but I can't hide
I won't go, I won't sleep, I can't breathe, until you're resting here with me
I won't leave, I can't hide, I cannot be, until you're resting here with me
I don't want to call my friends, they might wake me from this dream
And I can't leave this bed, risk forgetting all that's been
Oh I am what I am, I'll do what I want but I can't hide
I won't go, I won't sleep, I can't breathe until you're resting here with me
I won't leave, I can't hide, I cannot be, until you're resting here with me."

Dido


did i mention that i HATE mosquito bites? I HATE MOSQUITO BITES!!!!!!! i'm wearing a jacket backwards because i don't want to smush the ointment that i put on the bite...cuz it makes the itching stop...but come on...geez...

ahahahaaa...get this...i'm starting a webpage...it's funnie....but i've got next to nothing on it right now...

No comments: