Wednesday, July 10, 2002


ok...that was sooo funnie! i finished my tutorial class with cahyee where we answered questions...it was fun! and then i walked with her to new college and then we were talking outside for about 5 mins...and then she tried calling her boyfriend matt, while i called my mom...and then she turned around...and there he was! he'd watched us for 5 mins...while we were making our silly gestures and movements! and he totally made fun of us! i like matt...if i ever get a boyfriend...i'd shape him after matt!

and then during class...i was sitting with jonathon and listening to the professor...and then a little fly came by and jonathon tried to stomp on it...and then lady infront kept turning around and glaring at us! ooops! ;p ester came to class with tim today! they are SOOOO CUTE!!!! awww! OH and before i forget even more....HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JAY!!!!!! it was monday...and thanx for ester for telling me! ;p

"Kiss me, out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon’s sparkling, so kiss me

Kiss me down by the broken tree house
Swing me upon its hanging tire
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat
We’ll take the trail marked on your father’s map"

sixpence none the richer


working out at the gym is HARD work...but if you get killer abs and lose the chupas...i guess anything's worth it! ;p

No comments: