Saturday, July 06, 2002


i'm sooooo tired...who's the loser that got up at 7:30am this morning to go jogging with her dad and sister? ME so we jogged in the park...not too bad...actually...it was VERY cool...i'm going to make this a habit..cuz...i usually jog at the gym or on our treadmill at home...it's good to get some fresh air! ahhhh!

we went to the markville mall today and i couldn't believe it! i ran into lisa and andrea! i was at smartset trying on some clothes and my mom was doing the purchasing (thanx mom) and i'm completely zoning...when...i hear 'well hello there ms. miao!' and i see lisa's face! it was fun! so we chilled a bit!

and now i'm completely frustrated cuz i'm trying to put pics up on my webpage but it's not working...or rather...the pics or HUMONGUOUS...i just want tiny ones....ugh...

does anyone remember bobo? bobo...the guy i'm not supposed to be obsessing anymore...but unfortunately i still am....i was chatting with flo today and we were talking about him...duh! and she was like...why don't you get his icq or msn? and i'm like...i can't... and then just for fun i looked him up on icq by email...and OMG! he's there! so what do you do? i'm not gonna do anything cuz i'm not a stalker...just an obsesser....ugh...so i'm freaking and i'm talking with kirsten...and ...i love kirsten cuz she just totally calmed me down....

this is how he makes me feel:

"Are you aware of what you make me feel, baby
Right now I feel invisible to you, like I'm not real
Didn't you feel me lock my arms around you
Why'd you turn away?
Here's what I have to say
I was left to cry there, waiting outside there
Burning with a lost stare
That's when I decided

Why should I care
'Cuz you weren't there when I was scared
I was so alone
You, you need to listen
I'm starting to trip, I'm losing my grip
And I'm in this thing alone"

avril lavigne

and now i'm not gonna care cuz i'm gonna watch tv and go to sleep...

No comments: