Thursday, July 04, 2002


Memories #64
"justin in my math tutorial...i remember how we met...i was asking a stupid question or something...and he started smirking...and then i was like 'you! what are you laughing at?' and then afterwords i found out he was friends with brian...ahahaa...viv...brian from mandarin!"


flo! why did you hafta forget your cell at home? ah well...your brother was cool tho! we had a good conversation on your phone! ;p but yes...we'll workout on monday! but yeh...i workout out by myself today...thanx viv! ;p

joel just left...he drove over and we walked to timmy ho's...and went to browse at value village where he told me that one day we'll find a treasure in all that stuff...and i scoffed...but he's right...maybe if i go often enuf i will...but....NO...walked in G.Ross lord park...(yeh...gross lord park...thanx joel...screw up the name of the park why don't you?) and he was teaching all the little kids bad things on the swings and teeter-totters...JOEL you're bad influence you pyro manic! ;p it's ok...you turned out ok, didn't you? ahahahaaaa...
but boooo...i got a stupid mosquito bite on the back of my right shoulder...ugh...

"I've had the time of my life
No I never felt like this before
Yes I swear it's the truth
And I owe it all to you"

Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes - soundtrack to dirty dancing


and carl has a cool comp...or rather...it's a foldable keyboard with a palm pilot...he just clicks away in class...damn you...now I WANT ONE!

No comments: