Friday, September 06, 2002


and they just keep on popping up...2 weeks ago i knew absolutely nothing about my cousins in australia...and now i have to check my junk mail folder really closely or else i'll delete emails that are important! like the one from lachlan! hahahahahahaha! and right....my voice sounds sooooo bad...like i have a cold or something. i was teaching today, and EVERYONE thought i was sick, it's so sad. which brings me to my 1st day back to work after 2 weeks off. can you imagine? after two weeks and everything is sooo different, monica changed all the piano benches to piano chairs (i personally like the piano benches) and i've got this little white thing in the corner of my room that supposedly a fan (how the heck was i supposed to know it was a fan?!?!?) and steve's room has a mirror for his voice students...wow....

monica made a boo boo today! she forgot to call one of my kids to confirm that they were coming tonight, and i sat around waiting for her, almost falling asleep...geez...i've got sooooo many holes in my schedule....like swiss cheese...i'd rather teach 8 hrs straight as opposed to being there 16 hrs and teaching half the time. but HEY! i got a raise! *making a whirly sign above head*

"It's been seven hours and fifteen days
Since you took your love away
I go out every night and sleep all day
Since you took your love away
Since you been gone I can do whatever I want
I can see whomever I choose
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
But nothing ...
I said nothing can take away these blues,
'Cause nothing compares ...
Nothing compares to you

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
Tell me baby where did I go wrong?
I could put my arms around every boy I see
But they'd only remind me of you
went to the doctor guess what he told me
Guess what he told me?
He said, girl, you better have fun
No matter what you do
But he's a fool ...
'Cause nothing compares ...
Nothing compares to you ...

All the flowers that you planted, mama
In the back yard
All died when you went away
I know that living with you baby was sometimes hard
But I'm willing to give it another try
'Cause nothing compares ...
Nothing compares to you ... "

Sinead O'Connor


yeh so...remember i had a council mtg this morning? yeh...well guess who's the chick who's on the subway with flo....when the phone rings with kirsten calling to say it was cancelled? that's right...figure that one yourself...so what does this chick do? go have coffee at timmy ho's with flo! (i know...i know...it's so sad...the fact that i got up early in the morning...but what can you do?!?!?) THINK OPTIMISTICALLY! look at the cup half full! well...until you get completely screwed over...

evilness surrounds me...major crisis' happening ALL the time...flo and i went to the alumini office this morning (that's what we do when we have time on our hands) and spoke with mary ellen burns...turns out that we have a pretty good chance of getting a good deal with those gala tickets! yeh! those tix are like $150! hi! i'm a 2nd year university student! the only way i'll be able to pay that amount is if i get into my robber uniform and do a series of bank robberies...so if you ever hear on the news that there was a series of bank robberies....IT WASN'T ME! (and i SWEAR that i'm NOT the person who's breaking into st. joe's and vic! hahahaha!)

HEY HEY HEY!!!!! GUESS WHO'S BACK?!?!?!?!?!?! "back again....shady's back....tell a friend".....PATRICE! yeh! i'm sooo excited! the only thing is...he's at UTM! why?!?!?!?! oh well...meet my friend karina...she goes there too...oh wait...so does karen...and tiffany...and alex...

i'm extremely tired now...so tired that i can't even freak out about my problems anymore...well i guess in a way...that's a GOOD thing...

No comments: