Monday, September 09, 2002


it's a pretty good thing i didn't go to the rez dinner cuz what was waiting for me when i got home? yuppers, that's right...chicken...so shoot me in the head...council mtgs are killer...

"it's getting hot in here...so take off all your clothes..."

was it just me? or was it very very warm today? flo and i trekked all around the campus today...worked up a very nice sweat...and who did i just have to run into first thing in the morning? yep...that's right...STALKER BOY (only ppl who know me and the story will understan) so yeh...my day went downhill from there...cuz then later that morning flo, lisa and i witness the terrible scene of francke with his tongue down some poor chick's throat...and we were just standing there with our mouths wide open...

fortunately things got a bit better when i ran into georges at SAC office. that was a fun round of hide and seek, eh? hahahaaaa

zoo looks like a fun class...too bad i'm not officially enrolled in it yet... =( lin is exactly same as my summer course so i'll be surfing through THAT class...and i'm soooo glad that i'm not the only person in 2nd yr in that class...joe v and haley are there too! we'll be the cool ppl in there! ;p went to my pol200 class today...except that it WASN'T TODAY! god! how smart am i?!?!?!

hey! ran into ava today! wow! haven't heard from her in THE longest time! yea! we're gonna workout! just like old times! i still have christine's shower puff! hahahaha!

oooh...my shoes are not fun....they make blisters...and then pop em....meh...

No comments: