Sunday, September 29, 2002


last night was AMAZING...nonono...i didn't have sex...but i DID go to the SMC 150th GALA at the metro convention centre! ;p

everyone looked soooo GOOD!! and i'm in love with NICO! hahahahaaa...that boy can DANCE! he saved me 3 times last nite...my first dance was with this old fat man with white hair...his face was all red and he was sooooo plastered! but my radar missed him and he pulled me onto the dance floor, so i had no choice but to dance with him (thank GOD it wasn't a slow song)...nico and flo were dancing there already and i kept giving the "puh LEAZE help me" look...and nico and flo kept thinking "oh there's christina macking it up with the old rich folks"...until nico got the hint and smoothly cut in and saved me....and then the old dude danced with the rest of us girls...until he tried to pull some sorta backwards move and fell straight on his ASS...and then we pulled him up again and that's when he finally got off the dance floor and went back to his more then horrified wife...hahahahahaaaa!

the other two times that nico was there for me was when ian francke wanted to dance with me...he'd already pulled his move on kirsten and flo...so i knew that when he came over near me that he was gonna ask me...so i immediately moved over next to nico and started whispering to him...with ian staring at me...what was i whispering? "nico...just stay here and don't let ian come over here!" and everything was fine...except that after that slow song finished...another one came up and then it was "NICO!" and then i stole him away from kirsten, bronwyn, and jeanne....hahaha...we danced to i can't help falling in love with you...and then as we were spinning round...i caught a glimpse of ian dancing with...bronwyn! sorry! hahahahaha!

the mingling part was the best! i met john mccormack who played for the maple leafs in 1947 and then played for the canadiens later...he and his buddies were HILARIOUS! and then he gave out cards of him when he was younger! chatted up with principal mcgowen and his wife, irene...who were later seen leaving the gala with a bunch of beautiful centerpieces! ;p also had some great conversations with president alway, brian o'malley, mary ellen burns...fr. patrick invited smcsu over to the newman centre for dinner sometime...hahaha...soooo many ppl! there was the cutest little lady named evelyn in a cute pink suit who danced the night away with her husband...they were soooo cute!

oh! and before i forget....the dinner! that was some of the best food i've had in a LONG time...i ate sooo much! and the dessert was sooo good that i'd have loved to eaten the whole platter (except that i didn't)...i was pretty lucky in the table department as well. i was originally sitting in one of the edge tables (cuz we're not important) but unfortunately, sam sorbora died yesterday morning so his sons, edward and joseph sorbora didn't come and polish paul and i moved up into that table...where we chatted with some really nice and GOOD friends of edward sorbora....kissed rich ppl's asses...hahahahahaaaa!

all in all...i had an GREAT night...it's just too bad that i couldn't bring a date...i should have...no one was checking tickets and there were sooo many more empty seats...NEXT time i'll know what to do! ;p

"I wanna rock you baby, I wanna hold you baby
Won't you be my baby? I wanna be your lady
I wanna rock you baby, I wanna hold you baby
Won't you be my baby? I wanna be your lady
Baby let me rock with you (Gangsta gangsta)
You know I wanna rock with you (Gangsta gangsta)
Baby let me rock with you (E-V-E)
You know I wanna rock with you (Alicia Keys, gonna rock you)
Baby let me rock with you
You know I wanna rock with you (It's gangsta gangsta)
Baby let me rock with you (Gangsta gangsta)
You know I wanna rock with you (Gangsta gangsta love)
Ooooh, yeah, you know I wanna rock with you
Baby let me rock with you"

Eve feat. Alicia Keys


so what else is up? EVERYTHING....i've been sooo busy that it's not even funny...why else would i be up at quarter to 11am on a sunday morning? when i could be sleeping? because some stupid retard called me in the morning and woke me up with a heart attack...and who was it? no one....that's right....NO ONE....i hate ppl that do that...really...i do...makes me want to turn off my phone and THEN how will ppl contact me? they won't! hahahaha....okok...that was sooo not funnie...

but really...i've got a botany lab to prepare for so more updates laaater!

No comments: