Saturday, September 07, 2002


Christina: "I DID come to your wedding...because I wanted to see you and the feeling IS mutual...and you better be a really good kisser..."
*kisses*
Christina: "wow...that was weak..."
Peter: "weak?"
Christina: "yeh...it's ok...you can try again."
*kisses*
Christina: "you're so much better in my dream...that's weird..."
Peter: "hold these" *hands Christina yellow flowers*
*kisses*
Christina: "I THOUGHT THIS WAS LIKE MUTUAL!!!"
Peter: "oh my god!"
Christina: "NO! I'm serious! listen....I'll call you, ok?" *starts walking away*
Peter: "what? wait! WAIT!"
Christina: "thanks for the flowers, really nice touch..."
Peter: "I'm out of practice! ...I just woke up! ...UNBELIEVABLE!!!"


hahahaaaa! classic movie! that was hilarious! i laughed sooooo hard i almost peed my pants! (or rather...in this case...my jogging shorts) the best part is that the girl's name is christina....leave that up to your imagination...and selma blair as jane....she was THE BEST! who does what she does? hahahahaahahaaaaa! i don't want to give it away...but you gotta see what she did! but here's some advice....no guys with piercings...they're lethal! so yup yup...what i do in my spare time is walking with ames to shoppers (FOR COSMETICS!), blockbuster and starbucks...

i'm in love....again! whoa...like i drooled from my house to yonge street! his name is jonny lee miller...HACKERS! with angelina jolie...wow...unbelievably drool-worthy...the greatest thing was that i was jogging on the treadmill so i was so totally packing in the milage...hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa! speaking of treadmills...i cannot wait till i get a locker at the AC...i LUV that track...it doesn't hurt my feet like my treadmill...it's beautiful! so i'll be there on monday...it'll be like home sweet home...yeeaaa...

i was at the studio this morning for my kids...it was great! only problem is my 2 hr lunch break...what to do ...what to do...ahhh! steve ALSO has a lunch break that time (ok...so it's NOT really a lunch break...more like a period of time where we both don't have kids coming in) so we walk across the street to second cup for lunch...NICE! i think this will become a tradition...tho...i think it'll have to be at timmy ho's on the other side of leslie cuz it's much cheaper there...

so....what's this i hear from ms. lisa?!?!?!!?!? oooooooh! i see i missed something this week, eh?!?! *nudge nudge wink wink* hahahaa...ok...i'll keep quiet!

now i'm getting cold in my basement...so i'll just mosey on upstairs to sleep...but on a last note...thank you thank you thank you CARL! for being SUCH a sweetheart and being my antidote! you KNOW i love you for it! mwah!

No comments: