Tuesday, September 10, 2002


hahahahaha....so i'm totally gaining back all the calories i lost today at the AC with ava and christine! whoa! it's toonie tuesday at KFC!

stupid thing i did for the day....well..it's not really stupid...but just....UNUSUAL! went to pol200 at 4pm (TODAY instead of yesterday!) and then went to the bookstore to buy some of the fifty thousand books that they want us to buy. as i'm standing at the shelf looking at ALL the pol sci books ready to cry....this guy comes by and looks over my shoulder and was like "hey...you're in my class" and then we hook up and help each other out! so then i help him out by getting him a copy of the handout from class (cuz he MISSED class...) and he bought me an iced tazo chai! and then to top it off...because i had class at 6pm and he made me late leaving the spadina and college area...he DROVE me to my class! how sweet is that? i MEET bruce like an hour and then he drives me....whoa...

ran into jude today...or rather...he invaded my personal space...that boy...he's just an odd one....he stands VERY VERY close to me...and everything he does is very very CLOSE...except until i told him i was seeing someone...ahahahaha...then he backed off....a TEENY TINY BIT! hahahahahaa! of course...just for the record....i'm not seeing anyone...but...i'm meeting tons of new ppl everyday!

"Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I say would it be a sin
(Be a sin)
If I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows (Oooh)
To the sea (Oooh)
So it goes
Some things are meant to be
Some things are meant to be"

Darren Hayes


i was soooo afraid that lisa was gonna leave me downtown by myself...and then i'd have to take the bus home...but she came thru! i was homeless for a short time frame...that's all! but we had a very nice chat in her cutie little car! and had fun all the way home! except the part where we almost killed a very stupid pedestrian who didn't look where he was going...and could have died except for the fact that lisa made good judgement on her part....by BRAKING! ;p

No comments: