Monday, September 23, 2002


yeh...crazy screwed...my week is soooo busy...and it's not OVER YET! argh! *that is the sound of despair*

so lisa picked me up this morning at 8:15am, and then we picked flo up at eglinton...and then we went to the office cuz flo and i had 10-12pm office hours...where i decided that because i had already done what i needed to do, that i would...here we go...*crack knuckles*....CLEAN THE CUPBOARD!!!! not a small feat in itself!! crazy much? hahaha!

ava and i almost missed each other at the AC...hmm...but she found me running on the track so it was all good...and now my abs are killing me cuz that's what i've been working on ....cuz otherwise i'd look like i'm 2 months pregnant or something...and plus, we don't want a bulge there for the gala, now do we??!? hahaha...which, by the way...i found out this evening after class...I'M GOING TO THE 150TH SMC GALA! wooohoooo!!! i don't have to pay for the tickets...and i don't have to WORK for it either! so i'm one happy camper! *doing a small dance...tho...i can't dance*

so jerome now thinks i'm a maniac....cuz he's always in the office when i go into my cleaning spree...i want to clean the drawers cuz they are DISGUSTING...and he's like "christina...calm down...let peter do his job" so i stopped...stuck everything back in...and i'm letting peter do his job...afterall...he gets PAID to do this...

i think my mom's sick...she wanted congee but the store was closed and we couldn't get it on my way home...and then i got home and she's lying on the couch like she's sick and coughing and stuff...so....now i gotta be extra EXTRA good...by going to the library tomorrow morning to do my lin and ant tutorial assignments...and get the rest of my readings done...i feel soooo bad...i'm so busy it's crazy insane!

No comments: