Wednesday, September 18, 2002


it's a pretty good thing i decided to do the stuff the anthro prof asked us to do for our tutorials...cuz i was the only one in the group that had any info....and thus...i saved my group from a tragic disaster...yay!

so georges is no longer a bubble tea virgin...hahahaaaaa! and grace is gonna hook it up with "O" hahahhaaaaa! oh man...she is soooo gonna kill me! ;p
the library is a funny place...when i first go in to study...my blood is pumping away at like 160km/hr cuz i'd just been speed walking from class across campus...and so i'm very very warm...but then...after awhile...when i've been there for a couple of hours...it gets soooooo cold...and then ppl wonder why that crazy girl is wearing this HUGE ASS sweatshirt on such a beautiful day as today! hmmm....

"I could lose my heart tonight
If you don't turn and walk away
'Cause the way I feel I might
Lose control and let you stay
'Cause I could take you in my arms
And never let go

I could fall in love with you
I could fall in love with you

I could only wonder how
Touching you would make me feel
But if I take that chance right now
Tomorrow will you want me still?
So I should keep this to myself
And never let you know

I could fall in love with you
I could fall in love with you

And I know it's not right
And I guess I should try to do what I should do
But I could fall in love
Fall in love with you
I could fall in love with you

Siempre estoy soñada en ti
Besandos mis labios, acariciando mi piel
Abrazadome con ansias locas
Imaginando que me amos
Cómo yo podia amar a ti

So I should keep this to myself
And never let you know

I could fall in love with you
I could fall in love with you
I could fall in love
I could fall in love
With you..."

Selena


school will be the death of me...and lisa...especially lisa...queen of bruises from xoxoxoxo...but i really don't like this commuting crap anymore...really...i hate waking up early in the morning and running myself to death to catch the bus (whoa....i did a MAJOR bus chasing this morning) and falling asleep in georges room while i'm supposedly "studying"...and paying $9 for a meal that isn't worth $5 because the veggies had no taste...and leaving really late at nite because my parents think i have class till 9pm every nite...(ok so maybe THAT isn't such a bad thing) BUT...it's not fun when you have one of those days when your head ACHES sooo bad that you feel like chopping it off with a butcher knife and sticking it into a plastic bag and throwing it away in the dumpster...THEN you'll want to go home early for chamomile tea.

oh...did i mention how screwed up smcsu is? oh yeh...that's another story on it's own...i'm FULLY not pleased with the results we've been getting...no wonder ppl complain about us...the small percentage of ppl that actually do work to try and keep the college alive is being overthrown by the rest of the council who haven't pulled their acts together and is screwing us up...*sigh* how political is that?


No comments: