Saturday, April 20, 2002

"walking thru the pavilion at st. charles and bay st...and seeing scott before he saw me...musta just came from the variety store...drinking milk...and lets out this mother of a BURP! (probably thinking he wouldn't run into anyone he knew!) BURST out laughing! (couldn't help it!) he looks up...recognizes me and sheepishly says 'excuse me' hahahaaaa!!! one of those 'had to have been there' scenarios!"

oy! i had a blog for yesterday...but as i posted the msg...it wouldn't work! and deleted everything that i wrote! =( i got peeved and went nuts...but then i was ok again! ;p


i'm working on a "memories of my first year at u of t" thing ...and i'm gonna try and post one good memory each time i blog...so that was one of my RECENT first memories...heheheee...(they're in no particular order)


ugh...long day at werk today. but luckily, the little kids weren't too bad...no one really got on my nerves and they all generally tried their hardest to make me happy! ;p next week will be rough tho...i'm changing almost everyone's schedule because i've got my friday calc exam from 2-5pm...and i usually werk from 4:30-8pm...and i'll probably be in no mood to teach...so i'm putting them all on saturday...PLUS monica (my boss) is gonna be teaching one of my kids (getting ready for gr. 1 exam!) and she only had time to teach him at a certain time next saturday which screws up my morning students! ACK!


"I can't make you love me if you don't, you can't make your heart feel something it won't"


Bonnie Raitt



that's the song that's running thru my head...over and over again....hmmm...for those of you that know me...you'll know why....


i'm kinda excited...my sister's being so nice to me and she's helping me make a nicer background for my blogger! it's made of all these really cute kittens! she's a genius when it comes to making webdesigns so i place complete trust in her...and in return...all i hafta do is buy her 3 cd's! what a good bargain! oooh! and plus i helped her out in something last nite but THAT i won't say because if she's reading this she'll KILL ME! ;p mwahahahahaaaaa!!! i suppose this is one of those "it's a sister thing"


aight...i think i'm done for today...gonna REALLY do some calc now...or in a bit...heheee...lates!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are so interesting. Never been on a blog page before.