Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Memories #5
"going to visit gabs at the uc dorm...i wasn't the ONLY visiter! when i arrived...she was in the common room eating ice cream with her friends gord and aaron...so i sat down and started watching tv with them...then gabs and i decided we wanted to chat upstairs in her room (she's got this amazing LITTLE room!) and aaron and gord started snickering...why?...'you'll see!'...get to her room...and there taped on her ceiling were her bras and panties!!!! those two buggers got to her underwear drawer! and she's too short to reach em! so they're stuck there for awhile! ;p" *NOTE: in case you're wondering...she's pulled them down by now*


grah! i'm sitting here trying to type and file my fingernails at the same time...this multitasking thing just AINT werking! why am i filing my nails? cuz i had a chipped one all day and it's been BOTHERING me! i was afraid i was gonna eventually scratch myself with it or something....

failed my bio exam toda...gah! it's horrible, really....i studied at the munk centre today (i used to think 'the MONK centre'...and that monks lived there...that's a story for another day) took the damn exam and went to visit elmsley!

"what can i do to make you mine? fallen so hard, so fast this time...what did i say, what did you do? how did i fall love you?"

Backstreet Boys


you know what? i'm gonna do what juju does...i'm gonna give him a pseudo name...she calls hers sporky and gwaba..lets call mine...bobo! *i dunno what else...came off the top of my head* yes...bobo it is...that way i won't feel so bad when bobo ignores me the next time...i'd just say 'bobo' and start laughing out the back of my ass! i hate the fact that bobo makes me feel like such a damn girl! like hello?!?!?! i was doing JUST FINE in my 'whatever' mode...and then he had to walk in...ugh...*just for the record...yes...some of you ppl DO know who bobo is...just BEAR with me while i spew...and whatever you do...just keep your trap shut...*

huh...my dad and my sister are watching the leafs vs. the islanders...and looks like the islanders are kicking our poor leaf's butts...that's NOT good....poor poor leafs...poor poor me...

yes...you know that little imood that i've got on the side of the page? that's me right now...dead...my brain hurts and i've only just finishd ONE exam...two more to go...and my stupid calculus is FRIDAY...can you say DIE NOW AND GO TO HELL?!?!?! i think i need god's help on this exam...screwed i say! aaahhhhh!!!! now i gotta empty the bio contents of my brain so i can stuff em with calculus...ewwww...but know what? got to just sit tight and get it over...and pray that i pass! ;p

alright...gots to go now...CAT NAP!

...naw....

No comments: