Saturday, April 27, 2002


Memories #8
"met ed just before midterms started...he was standing outside of bio, next to jude...(who slobbers ALL over me everytime i see him....ugh...i get the SHIVERS just thinking of what he does...ewwww....ok...that's besides the point...)and he introduced himself as emmanuel rodriguez sanchez junior...or something to that effect...so i didn't believe him...and didn't find out his name until later...so i called him...'it'...we went shopping the second time i saw him...(am i CRAZY?!?!? shopping with someone i don't even KNOW?!?!? hahaa...but come on! SHOPPING!!!) we went to eaton centre and all the way there we just asked each other questions and stuff...getting to know each other...it was FUN!!! ed is a GREAT shopper!! we need to go shopping again...huh, ed?"


anyway...work was a bitch today...so many kids...such BAD attitudes...ugh...i HATE teaching unwilling students...it just brings down my whole moral...after one kid i was just about ready to fall asleep...they get soo boring....i LUV the kids that come bouncing in all happy cuz they practiced and know what they're doing! THOSE are the BEST! ...unfortunately...not many of those came by today...

i need to buy more tampons...i know i know...what kinda statement was that? but i just had to promote them...even tho i know alot of them aren't really good for us anymore...or ever...ah well...but it's the BEST thing humans have come up with since sliced bread! honestly! i used to wear those bulky pads....it's like wearing diapers...and NOT fun...and you can't wear white pants...and you can't go swimming...and you basically can't do ANYTHING...then...ahhhh *shining light comes streaming in* tampons...of course they've been around for awhile...just never been able to use em...hahaha...there've been horror stories about them...grace once told me how she tried to use a free tampon that they sent in the mail and it didn't work...so she just plopped it into a bowl of water and watched it expand! ;p don't kill me grace! *she's SOOO gonna kill me tomorrow or whenever she sees me!* but REALLY...i totally recommend it...alright...i'm done embarrassing everyone now...

haha! there's a bug the size of my middle finger running rampade around the basement...it's like one of those centipedes that move EXTREMELY fast...and it's terrorizing my mom...oh nevermind...it just got smushed into a toilet paper by my hero...dad...

"Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts"

no doubt


can anyone tell i'm still hurting? i'm having DREAMS of bobo...ugh...i need to dissect my brain and take out that part that i hate so much...but then you gotta wonder...do i really hate bobo? after all...HE probably doesn't even know what he's doing to me...he probably thinks he's just flirting with any girl...which is totally possible...yuck...i guess i DON'T hate him...i just hate the FEELING of being stupid about it...and now i'm spewing again...so i'll stop...

gabs! i got your b-day present! it's the cutest thing! i saw it today and thought i'd get it for you! so! i've now got your present about a month AFTER your b-day...talk about belated birthdays! my dad forgot his birthday was the 23rd...until he got a b-day card...and tanaka's bday was the 19/20? am i even close? it's so sad that i can't remember my FRIENDS b-days...i'm probably missing more..oh right...len...oh man...we have some MAJOR partying to do as soon as my exam is over on tuesday...faye...we are SOO gonna go shopping on wednesday!

No comments: