Friday, April 26, 2002


Memories #7
"going to visit elmsley one day near the beginning of second semester...and i was standing in the 3rd floor hallway greeting everyone...matt flanigan and jason decided they wanted to give me a 'whirly'...i had NO CLUE what that was...until matt picked me up by the arms and jason picked me up by the legs and carried me to the guys washroom...(you can see where i'm going...)and then into the toilet stall...and turned me upside down...(by the way...i WAS screaming all the way...)to give me a 'whirly'...until i stopped screaming...giggled...and said 'this is FUN!'...THEN they put me down...hahahaaa...NUFF said.."


holy camoly...i was just raped up the ass so bad...i can't even sit it was soo bad.....that CALCULUS EXAM?!?!?!? what the HELL was THAT?!?!?!?! ooooohhhhhh!!!!! i'm gonna DIE!!!! it was SOOO bad that i was in SHOCK and couldn't even CRY! that BAD!!! and the sad thing was i thought i might have pulled it off it the exam wasn't that freakin' HARD! i studied my ass this morning with nasser, tom and ava in the arbor room at hart house...and i may not have been 'bam bam boom!' but i wasn't as bad as yesterday...ah well...i'm screwed either way...i just gotta sit tight and KILL my chem exam on tuesday!

...so i went over to elmsley to lick my wounds...and i gotta say that the boys ACTUALLY took my mind off that disgusting thing i had just written...john was packing cuz he's going home! *sniff sniff* i'll miss you!!! but we'll definitely still email each other!!!! andrew sprained his ankle playing bball...OUCH! but he'll get better! he was playing magic cards with matt paterson and marko in the common room...MAGIC CARDS?!?!? that was sooooo ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! ah well...they were very amused by the game so i won't spoil their fun by making fun of em! ;p

"tell me...why'd you hafta go and make things so complicated? i see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated, life's like this you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty, promise me you'll never gonna find you faked it...ooh ooh..."

Avril Lavigne


grrr...you know what?i completely HATE BOBO!!! why the HELL does he hafta play games with me?!?!? i'm not gonna go into details...too upset...in fact...VERY upset...who the HELL does he think is?!?! how can you one day pay so much attention and another ignore me? or perhaps it's just me?!?!? it's no use...i'm SUCH an airhead....stop it ...STOP IT!!! *bang bang bang*....ok...i'm FINE...reallyy....i'm just gonna breathe in and out a bit...lAter....right now i want to fume....oy!!

you know what? my back really hurts now...damn i'm getting old...

No comments: