Sunday, April 21, 2002


Memories #2:
"going to my first CHM138 tutorial class...got to lash miller 15 mins early (how naive was i?!?!?)...found my class room...and the door to the class very HEAVY... nasser was in my tutorial (i'd met him earlier infront of con hall when rashida and i were waiting for mark...who came so late that we left without him!) and so i was chatting up a storm with him while still holding the door open! a girl came into the class (who i didn't know at the time but was ava!)...looked around and then came up to me and asked 'excuse me, are you the TA?'...i looked at her and said 'no...but i COULD!' and she laughed her head off and said i was sooo funnie!"


geez...i think i have this condition called "chronic fatigue"...that would totally explain why i keep taking cat naps and sleeping ten hours a day! if only i had the stamina to do calculus the same way i do sleeping...*sigh* we can't have it all...

hmmm....i wonder how my boyz are doing? i haven't heard from the elmsley rat pack since thursday...which is a pretty long time in miau hours...(maiu hours!?!?!?) i hope they're getting more studying time done then me! but knowing how rowdy they can get...makes me wonder...

"my legs, my abdominal muscles and my ass."

i LUV this quote from mats sundin, describing his attributes!!! which would lead me to this comment...."mwhahahaaaa!!! the leafs won last nite!!!" ;p it was soooo funnie! grace, ames and i were watching the last coupla minutes and you shoulda seen us! we were totally whooping and cheering! can you say hardcore hockey fans? haha...probably not!

luke
that's the name of alice's new 8 pounder baby boy! man...i can tell you his future already...he's gonna be spoiled rotten that one! and you know why? because we now have an addition to the dwindling male testosterone in our miau family! i'm not even totally joking when i say our family is run over with estrogen! me, my sister and eight other female cousins...my grandmother must be really happy now that she's got a male great-grandson! (he's not miau tho...but i digress)

time for another bout of so-called "studying" heheheee...damn...gotta really go at it now...

No comments: