Tuesday, September 28, 2004

yikes! yikes!

i'm sick.

monday's are brutal. simone and i were like dying on the subway ride home. i was so tired that i went to sleep after i printed off the essay assignment that my prof posted on the web.

except...

my nose was all stuffed up and my throat is KILLING me. and i think henry called last night (i couldn't remember). i don't wanna do work!!!!

i guess i'll just have to watch gilmore girls! ;p (oh right, i have the season one dvd box set now...mwahahahahaha!)

2 comments:

desiree said...

awww. . . being sick sucks. i was sick last wednesday. . . so sick that i didn't go into the lab, and then i got in trouble by my supervisor the next day.

the little princess said...

oh no! that sucks that your supervisor was upset. yeh, today the throat doesn't hurt anymore, but the glands are still swollen, and i've become very congested in the nose and head area. it's soooooo hard to concentrate on doing work, all i want to do is sleep!