Friday, September 17, 2004

why is it that every time i run into my teenybopper frosh kid (whoi have the biggest crush on), i lose all my abilities of speech and acting like i'm 4-5 years older then him? i get all retarded, that's what i do. hahahaha. i told shelley today that i have stop treating him like a materialistic object and start seeing him like the human being that he is. hahahaha...i've got a ways to go with him. :)

another stupid thing i did today: i went to buy my books for chinese philosophy at the east west bookstore at 128 harbord...this bookstore is fairly small and i clearly walked in on some sort of lesson the guy was teaching...and after finalizing that i had the right books, i realized that i didn't bring out either my debit or credit card, and that i didn't have $6 to my name. needless to say, i had to tell him that i'd be back monday...boy that guy won't forget me in a hurry! hahahaha.

okok...i need to get in some study time before i go out tonight...to INSIDE...INteresting...hahahaha, i kill myself sometimes...

No comments: