Sunday, September 05, 2004

it's been soooooo crazy busy! and i LOVE IT! THIS is the busy i like! i think i need to find a job where i get to organize stuff...anything, events, parties, folders....hahahahah...just not in a basement! hahahah

i love everyone for everything you've done to make this the best birthday ever! i opened my email to the sweetest messages and people were calling me all day as i was helping out with the stuffing of the frosh kits! people went out of their way to come and see me at the madison and i fully appreciate their love!

highlights included:
- shelley (phone) and henry (msn) being the first people to wish me happy birthday at 12am!
- talking to simone on the phone till the wee hours of the morning...
- taking out condoms from the frosh kits...hey kids time for the debauchery to begin...what better way then to get 500 free condoms? hahahaha....oh this can be taken in SO MANY different ways...
- dinner with my parents (we had some GOOD FOOD!)
- shelley and karen called at the same time while we were eating, i had to call shelley back...and faye calls not 2 mins after...hahahaha...all my parents could do was roll their eyes! hahaha
- matt came down with me to st. mikes so we could finish the photocopies of the puzzle scavenger hunt
- ruby (romeila's sister) was at the smc parking booth...congrats to romeila on the birth of her son, ethan (as in ethan hawke!)
- georges, reza, matt and i walked out of the priests' residence doors to find the garden gates locked...the guys hoped the fence and had to do some pretty cool lifting and carrying of me over the fence! hahahaha
- of course i was late getting to the madison, and kept people waiting...but then we took up most of the top patio...good times!
- cha and karina bought me THREE shots...and no one would have them with me!!! so i had to have them all to myself! heeeeee
- tim attempting to have a conversation with my about teaching piano AFTER i had three shots...
- henry and katie did a good job with pretending their present to me was a dildo...hahahah
- al putting ice down my back
- simone, jake, steve, and the boys showing up and immediately getting drunk! hahahaha
- rita, jamie, and aaron couldn't get in at the front, so they had to come in from the basement!
- the piano man sucked ass, but whatever...we had a good round of "bye bye miss american pie" haha
- after having two more shots and chasing them down with a smirnoff twisted ice....I DIDN'T PUKE! yah!

so i think that was the best part of the day. i went out with faye and jamie the next day for bubble tea and now i wish school wasn't starting again! hahaha. of course frosh half-week starts tuesday so busy busy busy!


No comments: