Sunday, September 26, 2004

i wanted to blog several times over the course of the week, but alas, my internet was down for a couple of days, and suffice to say, that was quite annoying. so now is the perfect time because (of course) i'm in the middle of PILES of catching up to do. i think it was partly because of the subway fiasco on thursday (some broken switch at eglinton causing me an extra 2 hr headache) and the toga party friday (yeah baby yeah!) AND add procrastination and laziness to the mix.

to all the people that know i'm not a huge "big dog" fan...i can now add to my resume that i've "dog-sat". hahahaha. shelley has taken in carmi's dog, karma...and because karma hasn't fully gotten used to his 'surroundings' (ie, her place) she's afraid of leaving him completely unattended most of the day. this is where i come in...hahahaha...i watched karma for 3 hrs on thursday, and although i was kind of worried about being in the same room with him all by myself, it was a huge success! mainly because i just sat and studied, and he contentedly ate a bone and got a pamper job from me. hahahaha. this kat made friends with a big dog. whoo!

i still haven't gotten that history book from that bookstore. this is causing me undue amounts of stress and headaches. see, i would REALLY love to know what's going on in my chinese philosophy class, but unfortunately i think i'll have to stick with writing down almost every other word the prof says and then try to decipher his notes after class (which for the record i haven't gotten to yet). hahaha. i was supposed to finish most of my homework today, but that doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon.

note to self: no more parties until the smc halloween party...i don't think i can handle anymore activities on my plate....i've got my full course load, piano, the volunteer placement, most likely adrian, AND best buddies going on...oh yeh...my friends. hahahahaha. what friends?!?!?! ;p



1 comment:

the little princess said...

whatever miss-i-listen-to-shania-twain...hahahaha!