Monday, October 21, 2002


"Your love is like a river
peaceful and deep
your soul is like a secret
That I could never keep
When I look into your eyes
I know that it's true
God must of spent
A little more time
On you"

NSYNC


so how was my day?

it started off with flo being late mtg up with me...flo man...i had a MIDTERM to be studying for!
and then we got coffee at timmy ho's (cuz coffee is an ESSENTIAL morning element to make my day work!) AND then as i was washing out my coffee cup in the women's washroom in brennan hall, i saw the LARGEST CENTIPEDE in my life....it was the size of half my hand...with the longest legs ever....i got outta there in no time!

then i'm at the library in my own little botany world of kindom chromista's and rhodyphyta's...when FELIX had the audacity to give me a freaking heart attack! he forgot that i was wearing earplugs and thought i heard him coming....obviously NOT! and EVEN THEN...he continues to make rackets...hello?!?!? is it me or is a library a place for quiet? maybe it IS me...either way...fe and his friend were playing italian cards and i was just ITCHING to grab his neck to find his larynx and PULL IT OUT! ugh....

so i was supposed to meet jay at 1pm at the hanger...and in my messed up head, i thought it was 1pm so i left to meet jay....to realize that it was only 12pm...can you imagine? the tizzy fe puts me in! *sigh*

and then that whole thing where i was the first person done the midterm in just under 40mins...so either
a) i was NOT prepared
or
b) maybe i was
but then...there's also
c) it's freaking multiple choice

meh...whatever...we'll see

and then i'm working out at the AC and i run (literally) into reza...who's also just started running...and we run for like a full 50mins...man...my thigh muscles are killing me....

and now i'm hungry...

No comments: