Wednesday, October 30, 2002

wow! and i haven't blogged in a pretty long time...

so my nose is stuffed up, yet it's like a faucet that isn't turned off properly and keeps on dripping...and it's driving me INSANE! i just want to chop off my nose, turn it upside down, stick it UNDER the sink tap, and CLEAN IT! REALLY!!! ugh....it's ALMOST as bad as when i get one of those headaches where i want to cut my head off, stick it in a plastic bag...and throw it in the dumpster....

dress episode: (soap #928365)
so kirsten's sewing my halloween costume, and it's quite form fitting...i now know that my bustline is CLEARLY larger then my waistline..*whew!* and unfortunately, the way my costume is made, i must put the whole thing over my head...and it includes going PAST the waist...and that's where we get ME....stuck with my arms waving around in the air...oh wait...did i say waving? that's wrong...i was just....stuck...i couldn't even move my arms if i wanted to...and then i had to get it off...but did i mention? it was STUCK...so kirsten had to pull it off my head...fortunately she lives in a girl's rez and is quite used to seeing ppl half-naked...

yes...i DID see georges pink heart boxers...quite by accident...but COME ON! didn't you look soooo cute?!?!?!? ;p *giggles*

and yes...we did have fun at dim sum...it was quite scary, considering he was completely relying on ME to converse in cantonese/mandarin with the serving cart ppl...but luckily, he eats frogs legs! ahahahaha!

No comments: