Sunday, October 20, 2002


"It's in the way you want me
It's in the way you hold me
The way you show me just what love's made of
It's in the way we make love "

Shania Twain


i love popo's and gong gong's they always give red pocket money whenever they come...it doesn't matter that it's not your birthday, or christmas, or chinese new year...they give it cuz they haven't seen you in such a long time...and even if they HAVE seen you...same deal! mwahahahaaa! so now i have extra money for MORE clothes! teehee! hmmm...maybe i should save some of this money for something better...like...maybe a new PHONE! (you know...cuz i like to kill my old one) or....maybe a little car...yeh...a car would be good...but i really don't think the $50 i got will make the cut...ahahahaaaa!

this botany will kill me....i'm stupid...i make such a huge deal over this ONE test...hmmm...maybe it's the first one?!?!? just maybe...cuz afterall, this will show me if i'm not studying enuf or if i'm doing ok...well...not reallly....but still...my summer classes really helped me with my studying skills and i'm soooo scared that they'll go down the drain now that i have so many more "distractions"...

BUT....i'm meeting up with jay to go over the botany exam...cuz our prof is all smart and gives up the answers...blah

ok...you know i HAVEN'T been studying when i tell you i've watched "ghost" tonite, "footloose" and "gilmore girls"....well the gilmore girls doesn't count cuz i was working out during that time...but STILL...now i gotta go!

No comments: