Monday, October 07, 2002


ohohoh! so i've read 100 pgs of plato's Republic and i still have 112 more pgs to go! UGH! can you imagine? spend the whole day at the library reading plato and that's how far i get? ok...so i lied...i didn't REALLY spend the whole day at kelly...only the morning and an hour in the afternoon...the rest of the day was a time warp...working out at the AC and chilling at smcsu was also part of my diet....HEY! georges got me cookies 'n cream ice cream! thanx! yum!

my 2 hr nite lecture was quite brutal...my professor is soooo attention deficit that i could prolly get up and teach that course if i really really wanted to....(well...i'd also have to get paid for it too) there's the cutest guy in my class, named ben...and last week he did this foot rubbing on my arm...which was REALLY nice...except for the part that he's gay...that's also prolly why i LET him do the foot rubbing in the first place...HELLO??!!!?! would i be nutty enuf to let ANYONE do that? I THINK NOT!

so i ran into andrew today (he's the editor for "the mike") and we went back to elmsley so i could view the pics from the gala...wow it was good! he emailed me some pics and they're great...too bad i'm too lazy to post them up...hahahaaaa...ok...shutting up now...

is it just me or is toronto weather really really messed up? it's sooooo freezing cold outside...but i have the urge to strip indoors...so i wear tank tops and 5 outerlayers...booooo...and then i wonder why my bag is always full...hahahaha

the rest of my week looks soooo scary...it's completely crammed full of busyness...i really want to talk to a certain person...but i cannot because this person is always very busy...i am always busy...and we can never really get time to ourselves...oh well...i guess i can wait...who says virgo's are impatient? ;p well...off to lala land...and timmy ho's is my first stop tomorrow morning! yay!

No comments: